The terms and conditions for shared mailings using the Advanced First Bookings (AFB) programme.
- The full terms and conditions of Hamilton House Mailings Ltd (Hamilton) apply. Where there is a perceived contradiction between the full contract and this contract, this contract shall apply. Copies of the full contract can be supplied by post or email on request. The terms and conditions are also available here.
- The number of AFB places available in each shared mailing is at the discretion of Hamilton. Although Hamilton will confirm if a place is available for any particular shared mailing on a particular date, that place is not confirmed as being allocated to a customer until this contract, duly signed, is returned to Hamilton and Hamilton acknowledges its receipt by email or fax. If you return this contract and do not receive a confirmation within one working day, please telephone 01536 399 000.
- Payment is to be made in full within one month of the receipt of the invoice.
- Goods must be delivered no later than the date specified by Hamilton (normally but not exclusively 8 days prior to despatch). For AFB mailings this clause is of the essence of the contract.
- Once an AFB booking is made it cannot be cancelled or postponed or moved to another shared mailing and must be paid for by the due date.
- AFB mailings are offered at a special discount price and this price cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer.
- Standard weight charges over 15g apply, as per all Hamilton mailings
To book into a shared mailing using AFB please complete the following and fax it to 01536 399 012 or scan the form and email it to email@example.com
I wish to book into the following Advance First Booking shared mailing, in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
Your name __________________________ Company _________________________________
_____________________________Postcode ___________ Phone _____________________
Fax _________________________ Email __________________________________________
Shared mailing title (eg 5000 largest primary schools) ___________________________________
Date of mailing ___________________ Title of leaflet __________________________________
Weight of leaflet __________________ Estimated delivery date__________________________
All deliveries must be made to Hamilton House Mailings Ltd, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Rd., Corby, Northants NN17 4HH, between 9am and 4.45pm Monday to Friday excl bank holidays.